Gold Oasis Corporation believes that our people are at the heart of our safety culture and that safety has to be our first consideration at work.
The Company is committed to the health, safety, and well-being of all people involved in our business operations and we prioritize initiatives to foster a safe, just, and favorable workplace culture for our workforce.
Gold Oasis Corporation intends to drive continuous improvement and excellence in occupational health and safety (OH&S) management and performance to fulfill this commitment, and will:
• Utilize an OH&S Management System and develop and implement policies and procedures for managing the OH&S aspects of our business.
• Communicate the commitment to excellence in OH&S performance and the importance of working in a safe and healthy manner to our entire workforce.
• Identify the hazards associated with our activities and ensure that they are effectively managed.
• Require all contractors to conduct their activities in a manner consistent with this Policy.
• Comply with host country laws and regulations, augmenting these with appropriate international and sector guidelines for best practice OH&S management and performance.
• Ensure our workforce has the necessary skills, training, and equipment to safely undertake their work. • Avoid causing or contributing to adverse human rights impacts through our business activities and will address such impacts if they occur.
• Seek to prevent or mitigate adverse human rights impacts that are directly linked to our operations, products or services by our business relationships, even if the Company has not contributed to those impacts.
• Routinely set and review targets for OH&S performance within a framework of continuous improvement.
• Publicly communicate/report OH&S policies, procedures, and performance through annual Sustainability Reports as well as ongoing engagement with stakeholders.
• Periodically review this policy and its implementation with a view to continuous improvement.